Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Date Night with my Bitty girl.

Here is something upbeat for a change of pace.... My posts lately have been a little bit on the down side lately, well mostly because I have been feeling really down...... But this post is going to be a little more upbeat. I have started a new thing with my oldest daughter, a "date" night with just her and I. I have always tried to do things with her alone since her baby sister came along because she does get very jealous of her, but these date nights are going to be extra special outings for just her and I. She needs the mommy and me time more than ever now with how upside down our world is.
So our first special date night-All Fired Up! a paint your own pottery place here in Orlando. She had a blast and I picked the night that they were having a movie and popcorn night and $5 off if you wore Pjs!


Sorry for the tags all over the picture but you really can not trust people anymore not to steal pictures of your children.


We both painted Piggy banks to save money for our up coming Disney cruise to celebrate my graduation from college. Bitty did most of the work painting her own piggy with a little help spreading out big lumps and getting the underside, and she asked me to add Mickey's so he has Mickey Mouse freckles. :) The back of my owl bank I put Mommy on the Purple and then my Bitty's name on the pink and my dinky's name on the green. :) Hopefully we can fill them up before our trip!

It was not the cheapest date, our projects cost $25.00 each but that does include glazing and firing of the pieces. The only thing that I could say about this place verse good old Glaze Underfire when it was still open is that, the paint brushes are in horrible shape and their paint pallets, all though cute, had me going to the paint station more than I would have liked to have been, considering I was alone with my 3 year old in a place with breakable items and paint.

I think we will defiantly go again and when Dinky gets a little older she can join us and it can be girls night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment